Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Mischief - Chameleon Style



This chameleon showed up on Friday and something crazy happened! Zoe, my dog who couldn't care less about toys is in LOVE! Phoenix is seriously disturbed by it as well and keeps trying to steal the thing.






Do you see that face?? Seriously disturbed, I tell you. She is one unhappy dog!! She usually gets to keep all the toys to herself!





Zoe even let me put it on her head. I know it doesn't look like it but she's actually balancing it.








Phoenix still wants it, though. So they play tug!



Sharing is Caring!! Silly girls. :D


11 comments:

  1. Sharing is caring said no dog ever! BOL!! Love the pics!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yep! Thanks! Happy Monday to you, too!! :D

      Delete
  2. It's so cool that Zoe likes a toy for the first time! I hope Mr. Chameleon survives all the attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I was so excited when she grabbed it and took off!! I hope he survives, too!! :D

      Delete
  3. Cute pups! Looks like fun mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are all adorable! It looks like Zoe has good taste--that chameleon looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yep! Zoe does have pretty good taste! I really like the chameleon, too! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the pictures! A stuffie wouldn't last through a tug session on our house. ,y two aren't the most gentle with their toys ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!