Sunday, December 14, 2014

Why is it wet??? B&W Sunday


This is a pretty classic Zoe photo!! Another one of those "not loving the water!!!" pictures!! :) We went to the big park with Tenacious Little Terrier and Sage yesterday and I just brought Zoe with me. On the weekends the big park can be too busy for Phoenix, unless you go really early in the morning or right at lunch time. So I opted to leave Phoenix at home and take her to play "chuck it" (fetch) later.



Zoe had a great time hunting for moles and wandering around! She didn't like the water part very much but it was still fun.

 Sage likes the water, a lot!!

Mr N playing with Sage.

Phoenix playing "chuck it"!

I actually had a really awesome training session with Phoenix and I was thrilled with her. She is doing so good lately. I'm proud of her. 


9 comments:

  1. Crikey ...... Zoe doesn't like that water stuff, aye?? She looks much more relaxed on solid ground. It's good to hear Phoenix is doing well at training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dakota has never been in a lake or anything, wonder if he would like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the water either even though I'm mostly lab. Mom says when the grass is real wet I walk like a Ninja as I don't want my paws to touch it. Abby the Lab

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't even have gotten that wet! Fun pictures! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! I'm so glad she is doing good with her training!!!
    2 of my huskies hate the water, but Mika LOVES it!!! Any time she sees water, she is gone! Jumps right in!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, guys! I dunno how some pups love the water so much! I am with Phee! Not my cup of tea for sure. Give me some dry training exercises any day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being with other doggie friends will help him liking the water soon :-) Woofs to ChuckIt toys, Sugar loves them too. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun trip to 1000 acres! Sage loves water and goes in no matter what the temperature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some dogs don't care for the water if it is chilly out. Maybe next summer she will like it better. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!