Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patty's Day!



Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope you're all having an awesome day and that no one gets pinched! :D The girls and I have been working on some St. Patty's Day tricks! 


Zoe and Phoenix both just learned how to put coins in the glass and they've only had 3 sessions of it before I put the video together. I was so happy that they managed to get this trick done outside in an area where they'd never done it before. They were a little confused at first about it and the grass was really wet and icky from the previous two days of rain. Lots of challenges were happening and I didn't have my tripod or a helper so I apologize for it being a little shaky! Let me know what you think about the tricks and video! :D

How are you celebrating today? Are you doing anything fun? 


19 comments:

  1. Cute video. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how cute are they?!? Phoenix looks awfully suspicious of that gold ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thank you! Yes, she was not very happy with me for pouring her coins into the nasty grass! :D

      Delete
  3. This post is so incredibly adorable that I shared in 2 different areas of Facebook and I pinned it. Your video is precious and your pups are soooo good! Dakota NEVER would have allowed me to do that....AND...he would have tried to eat the coins! Happy St.Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  4. Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cute! They're so talented! We aren't doing much to celebrate, but Rita did have a playdate today, so that's enough to make her day a good one!

    (Say your reply about being called "Treat Lady". Too funny.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys really to work on your tricks and do a great job! Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was the cutest video ever! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all great tricks, but I think my fav is the drinking one!
    No special plans here, just wearing green! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, yous are GOOD! Do you put your toys away too? Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    Your Pals,

    McMurphy & O'Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! They do! Without being asked a lot of the time, too!

      Delete
  10. Happy St. Paddy's! I think the video was great - cool trick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THAT's amazing! I have no imagination when it comes to teaching my dogs anything. I would worry that Delilah would eat the coins, LOL that dog!

    Great job on the video and I loved the music!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!