Thursday, June 4, 2015

Happy Birthday to the Dog Dad!


Today is my husband's birthday! He's turning 31! Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better guy. He is amazing and so tolerant of all my crazy dog stuff! He is the best dog dad to my dogs. He makes sure that he spends time with them every day and even makes an effort to train them. I'm so happy and lucky to have him in my life. Since today is his birthday, I decided to share some of my favorite "Doggie Daddy" moments with all of you!




 

Happy Birthday, Vince!

Today we will be out of town celebrating so if I don't get to everyone's blogs, I will catch up tomorrow! I hope everyone has an awesome day!


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Happy Birthday :)
    (I finally figured out how to comment without it saying I had illegal characters!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dog Dad!!!!!! Hope you had a great day. Did you get icecream??? Icecream's a must on birthdays. G'day Zoe and Phoenix ..... did you get icecream?? I sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your husband. You picked some great photos. Have a wonderful time celebrating and thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From one June baby to another, happy birthday Vince!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birfday Vince!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy& Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Y’all!

    Especially love that second photo. Happy Birthday celebration!

    I’ve relocated to www.browndogcbr.net. There is a link on http://browndogcbr.blogspot.com .
    Hope y’all come to my new home. I’m still workin’ on it. You need to click the title to find a spot to comment.

    Y’all hurry on by now!
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday to Vince! I know you will all have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Doggie Daddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! That's an awesome doggie dad right there! That view looks familiar--do you live in San Fran?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vince is my brothers name!
    Happy Birthday dog dad!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Vince. I'm sorry I'm a day late. It's great to see you playing with the dogs! I hope that you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!