Friday, June 12, 2015

Rough Week and Sunset Walks!


If you read my post from yesterday: Skin Infection Woes you'll know we've had a pretty rough week! Poor Phoenix was covered in hives and not feeling her best. I decided that we would take it easy on the exercise so that she could rest and heal. We mostly kept it to leash walks and naps until Wednesday and Thursday evenings when she was feeling better. We decided to take a couple of shorter sunset walks out at Thousand Acres. Thursday evening we even ran into one of our friends so that was pretty cool! Zoe and Phoenix enjoy spending time with Lucy the golden retriever.


The girls were pretty happy to get off the leash for a bit and run around. It was also really nice to get out there at sun down.We didn't see very many people and it was very peaceful.


 

My sunset pictures aren't very amazing or anything. Hopefully I can get better ones next time!


We played some fun recall games and also hide and seek. Phoenix is getting really good at finding us!


As I was taking some pictures of them in the daisies, my husband was sneaking up on me to scare me. Look at those intense faces as they watch him! Phoenix was not impressed by it!


Phoenix is protective of me and she broke her stay to save me. As you can see, Zoe wasn't very happy about him acting weird, either.


Soon after, everything was fine and we practiced a couple of "back stalls". My husband took that and he was zoomed in too far but I kind of like it!


and I managed to capture some smiles before the sun got too low.


I am really hoping that next week will be better and that the hives will be gone.

Happy Fit Dog Friday everyone!

 

11 comments:

  1. Great photos - those faces are pretty intent on watching your husband! Love the daisy photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I hope the hives will be gone! I like you photos. I think they all came out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second to the last photos is adorable. What a smile. Wish we could go off leash, but we wouldn't come back for hours, so no off leash for us. Hope those hives finally hit the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome photos! We love them!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just one of the best smiles we've ever seen!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun time for all! Your backstall is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey ...... I sure hope those nasty hives disappear real soon. Beautiful photos of the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Y'all!

    Love that smile you captured. The pair do look happy!

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    P.S. We've moved to http://www.browndogcbr.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad the girls have rebounded. A little R&R was just what they needed. Glad you got to get out again though, beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All those beautiful smiles!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!