Friday, December 4, 2015

Doing The Best I Can!



Happy Fit Dog Friday, everyone!

The past couple of weeks have been sort of rough for exercise for us! The girls still get out every day for walks, despite the weather and how sick I've been but they generally prefer more running than just leash walks. Unfortunately, I have bronchitis and going out for a long time in the freezing wind has been hard for me. Breathing is hard.


We did have a couple of days of nice sunshine and less wind and on those days, I took advantage of it and took the girls to the big park to run off some energy. It's nice that we have such a huge park that they can run free and I walk as slowly as I need to.

Even though we've had some sunny days, it's still freezing! Our new Hurtta coats came in handy for sure. By the way, we are hosting an amazing giveaway for these coats, with three winners! Be sure to check that out and enter! Keep Your Dog Warm This Winter!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!



23 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Bailie and I were both sick in November and since it was contagious, we couldn't participate in our classes and groups but we did our usual walks and runs as well as yard play since it was only us. Being sick is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you and Bailie are feeling better! You're right! Being sick is not fun at all!

      Delete
  2. The girls look as though they enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel bad when my body doesn't allow me to give the dogs the exercise they need. It is a pet owner draw back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! Not fun being sick! I know that Zoe and Phee are taking good care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon!! Nice to have the furry family members helping take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon! It sounds like you are definitely doing the best you can under the circumstances. Be sure to take care of yourself and not overdo it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's hard because the cold air hurts my lungs but I'm trying!

      Delete
  7. I sure hope that you're feeling better soon! I love off-leash dog exercise for when I'm feeling bad. I'm glad you can do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I agree! Off leash is better, especially when I don't feel well! :)

      Delete
  8. Ugh, bronchitis is no fun. Take care of yourself. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon! The girls look great in their coats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better soon! The girls look very striking in those lovely coats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I hope you feel better soon!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Hurray for sunshine and off-leash runs! Parks where people can go slow and dogs can go fast are the best of all! Bonus if they have things for sniffing or critters for chasing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our dogs prefer running to walking too so we stay home a lot. I would love to take them to an area where they can run without interruption, but we don't have that where we live.

    Sorry that you've been under the weather; I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for commenting!
All comments are being moderated for spam.
Thank you for understanding!